Graduate Certificate Program in Clinical Mental Health
The 12-hour certificate in clinical mental health is designed for individuals who have master’s degrees in counseling or closely-related fields. It builds your credentials to seek advanced certification and licensure.
Ready For Anything
The certificate is a minimum 12-credit program you can complete in one year. Courses are taught from Bradley faculty’s expertise in neuroscience-based practice. You sharpen your knowledge in crisis counseling, grief counseling, mental disorder treatment, use of medicine in the profession and other specialties.
Making Your Mark
Your enhanced skills are valuable in any clinical setting, whether it’s with families, veterans or people struggling with substance abuse, grief or crisis situations. Recent Bradley clinical mental health counseling graduates have used their skills at hospitals, schools, community agencies, churches, correctional facilities, private practices, university clinics and government agencies.
Graduate Program Requirements
Required Courses - 12 hrs.
- ENC 530 Loss and Grief Counseling - 1 hr.
- ENC 622 Counseling: Ethics and the Law - 1 hr.
- ENC 630 Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders - 3 hrs.
- ENC 631 Crisis Intervention Counseling - 1 hr.
- ENC 632 Psychopharmacology in Counseling - 1 hr.
- ENC 640 Clinical Supervision in Counseling - 2 hrs.
- Elective Courses - 3 hrs.
A counseling faculty member will tailor coursework around your needs after reviewing your transcripts.Gainful Employment Disclosure