We are proud of our people, our programs, and our product – graduates who are ready to hit the ground running in their careers. Our programs include Marketing and International Business and feature an approach to education that differentiates our graduates.
Education that Develops Professional Skills
- Marketing and International Business students have life-changing learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- Internships help to build the capacity to apply knowledge.
- Our collegiate American Marketing Association chapter provides opportunities to network with business leaders and to learn outside the classroom.
- Classes give our students knowledge and applied experience.
Projects that Develop a Real-World Perspective
Bradley Marketing and International Business students experience project-based learning that allows them to learn to work effectively with others and to work with real-world situations. Project experiences serve as laboratories where students integrate learning from classes and develop the ability to apply what they have learned to specific business situations. The outcome is graduates who have the skills required of leaders in marketing and international business.
“The Bradley students’ marketing research was equal to anything we bought from professional research firms.”
- Executive from company world-renowned for customer knowledge
Scholar-Teachers who Touch and Change the Lives of Students
The Foster College has a uniquely balanced approach to faculty: we require excellent performance in both teaching and research.
- Unlike at huge state universities, our faculty are rewarded for being great teachers and are experts at addressing applied problems.
- Unlike smaller teaching institutions, our students are taught by scholars who write the books and publish the journal articles and bring the most recent scholarship to their classrooms.
Lettering Works Wins Project Springboard Competition
Custom lettering and card design company awarded first place
Bradley's Foster College Ranked Best in Illinois, Top 50 in Nation
The Foster College of Business ranked 42 nationally for its undergraduate business programs
Sales team second at national competition