We are proud of our people, our programs, and our product – graduates who are ready to hit the ground running in their careers. Our programs include Marketing and International Business and feature an approach to education that differentiates our graduates.
Education that Develops Professional Skills
- Marketing and International Business students have life-changing learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- Internships help to build the capacity to apply knowledge. Eight of the last nine outstanding Foster College intern awards have been to students from our department.
- Our collegiate American Marketing Association chapter provides opportunities to network with business leaders and to learn outside the classroom.
- Classes give our students knowledge and applied experience… a foundation for great jobs with companies like Conagra, Alcon, CardinalHealth, C. H. Robinson, Cisco Systems, Hallmark, DDB, JWT, Kraft, McKesson, Caterpillar, and State Farm.
Projects that Develop a Real-World Perspective
Bradley Marketing and International Business students experience project-based learning that allows them to learn to work effectively with others and to work with real-world situations. Project experiences serve as laboratories where students integrate learning from classes and develop the ability to apply what they have learned to specific business situations. The outcome is graduates who have the skills required of leaders in marketing and international business.
“The Bradley students’ marketing research was equal to anything we bought from professional research firms”
--Executive from company world-renowned for customer knowledge
Scholar-Teachers who Touch and Change the Lives of Students
The Foster College has a uniquely balanced approach to faculty: we require excellent performance in both teaching and research.
- Unlike at huge state universities, our faculty are rewarded for being great teachers and are experts at addressing applied problems
- Unlike smaller teaching institutions, our students are taught by scholars who write the books and publish the journal articles and bring the most recent scholarship to their classrooms
Two Seniors Headed to NCSC
Two senior marketing majors, Tori Haan and Tanner Peterson, are heading to The National Collegiate Sales Competition. This role-play competition, March 28-31 at Kennesaw State University in Ga., focuses on students’ sales skills. Students from all over the country are chosen to represent their universities at this event.
Global Supply Chain Concentration Off to a Fast Start
Jacob Dust, Timothy Osborn and Joshua Wallrich will be the first graduates of the marketing major’s newest concentration, global supply chain management. The concentration, in its first year, focuses on supply chain efficiency.
Gainlight Studios, Inc. is a branding company located within the Peoria community which was founded by two Bradley alumni, Derek Oddo and Matthew Lakics. Both Oddo and Lakics were marketing majors within The Foster College of Business.
Bradley’s marketing programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Only 173 universities in the world have this accreditation. AACSB-accredited schools are considered the best in the world.