The professional selling minor, open to all students outside the marketing department, introduces you to communication tools valuable to a career in sales. Courses give you a foundation in sales, marketing and management skills. The minor is valuable to business and communication majors.
Required Courses - 15 hrs.
- MTG 304 Professional Selling - 3 hrs.
- MTG 315 Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 384 Sales Management - 3 hrs.
- MTG 404 Advanced Professional Selling - 3 hrs.
- MTG 388 Global Supply Chain Management - 3 hrs.
or MTG 420 Business Marketing - 3 hrs.