Post Master’s Certificate - Nursing Education
The 15-hour certificate in nursing education adds instructional theory and nursing education skills to your career knowledge in nursing practice.
Preparing You For Success
Bradley’s post-graduate nursing education certificate prepares you to meet Illinois’ Nurse Practice Act nursing education standards. The program is three courses and 300 hours of practicum experience in academic and health care settings. You may take the National League for Nursing Certified Nurse Educator exam after completing the certificate which qualifies you to teach or to pursue a doctoral degree.
The Master’s Degree Program in nursing, Post-Graduate APRN Certificate Program, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Washington DC 20001; (202) 887-6791; http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.
Graduate Program Requirements
Required Courses - 15 hrs.
- ETE 651: Curriculum Theory & Development - 3 hrs.
or ETE 655: Instructional Theory - 3 hrs.
- NUR 530: Advanced Health Assessment, Pathophysiology & Pharmacology - 3 hrs.
- NUR 660: Seminar in Nursing Education - 3 hrs.
- NUR 661: Education Practicum I - 3 hrs.
- NUR 662: Education Practicum II - 3 hrs.