Fees and Expenses
All applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee, payable by check, credit card, or money order to Bradley University, at the time of application. The fee for domestic applicants is $40 and $50 for international applicants. This fee cannot be waived or deferred. Applications submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Fees are subject to change without notice.
Applicants for the Master of Liberal Studies degree program are not required to pay this fee.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to Bradley University.
Graduate Student Enrollment Fee
Any admitted graduate student (on-campus) full or part time is required to pay a $100 (non-refundable) enrollment fee to secure a place for the incoming semester. From this, $25 will be paid towards the student’s first-semester student activity fee.
Payments should be submitted by July 1 (for fall semester) or December 1 (for spring semester). If you are admitted after this deadline, your payment is due no later than two weeks from the date posted on your acceptance letter.
Traditional Graduate Programs 2019-2020
Doctor of Physical Therapy—June 2020 Cohort
Executive MBA—Fall 2019 Cohort
Master of Science/Dietetic Internship Program 2019-20
|Tuition||$19,250 Annually (Two-Year Program)|
Tuition rates are subject to change for subsequent academic years. Current tuition and fees are published each semester online at Student Financial Services (sfs.bradley.edu).
- All courses taken in the College of Engineering and Technology are assessed a tuition surcharge of $50.00 per semester hour to support lab equipment.
- Senior citizens (individuals 62 or older) may take classes at the rate of $25.00 per credit hour for part-time course work. Enrollment is subject to availability of classroom space.
- Tuition and any fees must be paid by the deadline and in accordance with the instructions found online at Student Financial Services (sfs.bradley.edu). Students who have not made arrangements for payment by the deadline will be dropped from all classes. Questions regarding payment should be directed to the Controller’s Office, 100 Swords Hall, (309) 677-3120.
Interim and Summer Sessions
See Student Financial Services (Tuition & Fees) for specific details concerning payment.
Deferred Payment Plan
The University offers a Deferred Payment Plan that requires payment at registration of 25 percent of the total tuition due. This payment may be made in the form of cash or check, credit card, or a combination. The balance is charged a one-time deferment charge of 4 percent and is payable in three equal installments beginning approximately one month after registration.
A late fee of $25 per month is assessed for each payment not received by the date stipulated on the deferred payment agreement. For further information contact Student Fees, Controller's Office, 100 Swords Hall, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625; (309) 677-3120; or Student Financial Services (Payment Options).
Employees who work for employers who pay a percentage of their tuition costs contingent upon successful course completion may be eligible for a full semester’s deferral if the employer is enrolled and approved in this program. Under this program tuition payments are deferred until the 60th day after the end of the semester. A $40 fee must be paid by the student at the time of enrollment to participate in this special deferral program. Students should check with their employer to find out if their company is enrolled in the program.
Students who withdraw from a class may be eligible for a partial tuition refund, depending on the date on which the course was dropped. Students who drop all classes and officially withdraw from the University may be eligible for a partial refund of tuition, room, and board, depending on the date of the withdrawal.
Students should check deadlines and procedures for requesting refunds at Student Financial Services (Billing Information).
Wisconsin Online Students only: Tuition Withdrawal Policy
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the term, a full refund of tuition will be given.
- If a student withdraws from a class that meets for less than 15 weeks, a 50% refund of tuition will be made for the first 7 calendar days of that class and beginning on the 8thday, the student is charged 100%.
- If the class is meeting for the entire semester, a 50% refund of tuition will be made for the first 14 calendar days of that class and then the student is charged 100% beginning on the 15th
For Wisconsin and Oregon Residents only:
- Under the provisions of the Educational Approval Board, EAB 8.05, students who withdraw prior to attending 60% of the term will have charges prorated based on the number of weeks completed divided by the number of weeks in the enrollment period
Activity Fee - Graduate students pay a $25.00 activity fee per semester (spring and fall only).
Health Fee - All students registering for 7 or more hours will be assessed a $120.00 health fee per semester at the time of registration.
Vehicle Registration - Fees for automobile registration for the academic year range from $50.00 for returning part-time students to $200.00 for new full-time students. See Parking Regulations and scroll down to Permit Charges for more information.
Thesis Processing Fee - Graduate Students writing a thesis must pay a processing fee of $30.00. This fee, which is subject to change, can be paid on line using a credit card or by check in the Graduate School. See complete Thesis information.
Cap, Gown, and Hood Rental - Graduate students electing to participate in commencement and hooding ceremonies must pay the bookstore for cap, gown, and hood rental. Information for students to order their cap and gown is sent them during the semester they are graduating once they have filed the Graduate Application for Graduation form with the Graduate School. There is a $15.00 late fee assessed for orders made after the indicated deadline.