Planning to graduate in December 2017?

November 1, 2017 is the last day to apply online through Webster or with the paper application for graduation. After November 1st, no graduation applications will be accepted.

Special Note: Students are required to be registered during the term in which they plan to graduate. Students who plan to graduate in December must be registered in the Fall semester. Students can register for either a zero hour of research or thesis or GRD699.  Students who expect to complete degree requirements in the January Interim must register for the January Interim and register for GRD699 in the Spring semester.  Contact the Graduate School for information on registering for GRD699.

Deadlines for graduating in December 2017:

Last date to apply for graduation, November 1, 2017. 

Complete & submit thesis by December 2, 2017.

Comprehensive Assessment Results are due in the Graduate School by December 2, 2017.

Check the complete schedule of important dates and deadlines for degree and certificate completion for all graduation cycles. Download Important Dates Schedule (pdf)

Ordering Commencement Regalia

The next Commencement is December 2017.  If you are an August 2017 graduate and would like to participate in the December Commencement, you must send and email  Please include your name and campus ID number.  You will be sent information about the December Commencement.

Information about Commencement

For information about the current commencement ceremony, please see the Graduate School Commencement page.

For answers to commonly asked questions about receiving your diploma and Commencement click here.

Graduate Application for Graduation (Includes Commencement Participation Information)

Go to the Application for Graduation>>

Apply for Graduation on line through Webster>>

Students who will complete their course of study and wish to graduate must complete the Graduate Application for Graduation.

Application for Certificate Completion

Go to the Application for Certificate Completion >>

Students who will complete the required course of study for a certificate must complete the Application for Certificate Completion and submit it to the Graduate School (200 Bradley Hall).  Students cannot apply for certificate completion online at this time.

Graduate Concentration Completion Form

Go to the Graduate Concentration Completion Form>>

Students who will complete the required courses for a concentration within their program must complete the Graduate Concentration Completion Form, obtain their Graduate Coordinator's signature, and submit the form to the Graduate School (200 Bradley Hall).  Students cannot apply for concentration completion online at this time.

Contact the Graduation Staff

You can contact the Graduate School graduation/commencement staff directly by sending an email to  They will respond to you as soon as possible.