Bradley’s interdisciplinary innovation program allows you to build on the 90-plus credit hours you already have to earn your B.A. or B.S. degree. Offered through the Turner School of Entrepreneurship and Innovation — the first school of its kind — flexible online or on-campus classes help you develop the skills to become a thought leader in your organization.
Preparing You for Success
As an interdisciplinary innovation student, expert Bradley professors challenge you with creativity and entrepreneurship courses. They’ll help you cultivate the tools you need to excel in enterprising or forward-thinking positions. Working directly with an adviser, you’ll be able to create a personalized course of study that meets your academic and career goals. You’ll also have access to resources like individual professional career advisement, job search workshops and a widespread employer database through our supportive Smith Career Center.
By the time you graduate, your experiences may include:
- Participation in annual competitions
- The Big Idea Competition - students and alumni compete for resources to launch new ventures
- Social Impact Challenge - students are challenged to create innovative ideas for sustainable enterprises that will produce a positive social impact
- One-on-one professional guidance from successful entrepreneurs through the Turner School Mentor Program
- Engaging in other Turner School opportunities like the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem and Convergence Conference, which encourages entrepreneurs to launch and grow ventures
- Connecting with your ambitious peers and alumni through our forum
- Working on actual innovations
Making Your Mark
An interdisciplinary innovation degree from Bradley enhances your problem solving, execution intelligence and creativity, making it ideal if you want to begin a new career or reinvent your current one. You’ll be prepared to tackle innovative roles in business, science, health science, engineering and more.