Bradley Business Solutions Clinic
The Bradley Business Solutions Clinic provides fee-based professional services to businesses. Entrepreneurs often have projects that cannot be completed due to lack of time or the lack of specialized expertise. The Bradley Business Solutions Clinic is the answer to this problem. Bradley University students work closely with entrepreneurs to complete projects while they earn a paycheck and gain valuable work experience.
Who Can Participate With the Bradley Business Solutions Clinic?
- Businesses in need of assistance or expertise on certain projects.
- Students looking to gain valuable work experience and knowledge from working closely with local entrepreneurs.
What Types of Projects are Accepted?
Types of projects accepted include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising campaigns
- Engineering design
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Interactive media presentations
- Market feasibility
- Search engine optimization
- Smart Phone app development
- Software/database development
- Technical writing
- Website design and implementation
How Do I Sign Up?
The Clinic is now accepting projects. To discuss your project needs, contact:
Ken Klotz, Managing Director