Housing Sign Up

This is only for returning students (not incoming students)

Every student currently living in the residence halls must log in and either make a housing request for Fall 2017 or complete the moving off-campus module. Every student not living in the residence halls is required to complete the Living Off-Campus module on tips and expectations for living off-campus. The module will take you about 15 minutes to complete and the quiz at the end requires a minimum score of 7 out of 10. You must view the PowerPoint presentation prior to taking the quiz. Failure to complete this module will result in the forfeiture of your $100 housing deposit.


If you wish to live with a group of friends, each block (group) of rooms must choose a leader known as the "blockmaster." The blockmaster will go into the housing sign-up program and identify all members of the block. Then ALL members of the block must go individually and sign-up for housing AND they must individually confirm they want to be a part of the block. No blocks can be created after March 31st.


All students wishing to sign-up for the room they currently live in will have first choice for that room. They must go online to submit the preference to squat their room. If they do not complete the sign-up process by March 31st, they lose squatter’s rights to that room.


We are expanding the Honors floor in Williams Hall to both the 2nd & 3rd floors. If you are currently on the 2nd floor you will not be able to squat your current room but you can request Williams as your first choice. Since you can’t squat your room, you will be given priority to be in Williams if you request it.


The housing agreement you will complete is for the full academic school year, unless you graduate in December. No exceptions to the rule!


All first and second year students are required to live on campus, unless in your second year you will be residing in a fraternity or sorority house.  Appeals to be released from the live-in requirements must be made in writing to Ryan Bair by May 3, 2017.  No appeals will be reviewed prior to May 3rd.

If you are a sophomore planning to live in Main Street Commons you must also fill out the living off-campus module.

If a student is wishing to move into a fraternity or sorority house after the first semester of their freshman year, they must have a 3.0 GPA. These GPA requirements are evaluated on a semester to semester basis, and must be maintained for continued eligibility. In both of these circumstances, the Fraternity or Sorority itself must have an overall GPA of 2.75 to be eligible to request freshman and sophomore releases from the residence halls. You must also fill out the living off-campus module

The only other exceptions to the Sophomore live-in-rule are those who are 21 years old (by September 1st), those living with their parents or nearby relatives (who are not Bradley students) within a 40 mile radius of campus, those not enrolled in classes for Fall 2017, married students, or those living in a fraternity or sorority house.


Please remember with your Residence Hall Agreement you have until  June 1st to cancel. (If you are an incoming student, you have until May 1st to cancel). Check the Residence Hall Agreement for specifics on cancellations. Deposits for students not returning to the Residence Halls will automatically be sent back to you in late August.