Event Set-up

Indoor Spaces

If your reserved space is indoors, make sure you communicate your table and chair set-up and any other additional set-up needs with the person who had processed your reservation request.  Estimate how many people you anticipate attending your event and visualize the set-up of tables, chairs, staging and other supplies for your event. 

Outdoor Spaces

If your reserved space is outdoors, make sure you think about the following components and contact the respective offices.


Need Tables and/or Chairs?  If not explicitly included on your reservation form, communicate your table and chair needs to Student Activities.

  Patience Humbles-Jordan

  Student Activities, Student Center 28

  phum@bradley.edu, x3050

Do you have facilities requests like the following?

    Trash receptacles: includes both large dumpsters and average-sized trash cans

    Want to stake something somewhere on campus

    Temporarily turn off the sprinklers

    Temporarily turn off certain light poles on campus

Contact Work Control in Macmillan at x2915.

Call this department at least a week in advance of your event detailing your request.  Make sure the Student Activities staff is aware of your event prior to this call.  When you contact Work Control, make sure you know the following: detailed description of event, event coordinator contact name and cell phone number, account number to charge requests to, a detailed description of where and when the equipment can be dropped off and when the equipment can be picked up/turned back on. 


Need Outdoor Staging?  Email Cara Wood, clwood@bradley.edu, Director of Student Activities no less than 2 weeks before your event.