Students with Medical or Bereavement Issues

When a Bradley University student needs to miss classes due to a medical issue or a death in his or her family, the student needs to contact the Center for Student Support Services, ext. 3658.  In the case of an extended illness, hospitalization, or chronic illness which has affected the student's class attendance, the student will need to provide documentation either from Bradley Health Services or another health provider.  In cases when a student will miss classes due to a bereavement issue, the student also may need to provide appropriate documentation.  Student Support Services will notify the student's professors of the time period the student will be absent and the reason for the absence.