Bradley offers a lot to the Peoria area — from a direct economic impact of $310 million annually and more than 4,500 jobs directly or indirectly tied to the university to student and employee volunteer and fundraising efforts for countless Peoria-area organizations.
A presentation prepared for the Peoria City Council and other groups details many of the ways Bradley contributes to the economy, culture and diversity of central Illinois.
- More than 14,000 graduates in the area’s workforce
- $141,000 raised by students for organizations and groups
- 46,471 hours volunteered by students to nonprofits with an economic impact of more than $1.2 million
- Cultural and educational offerings like plays, music performances and art shows
- Seminars, lectures and conferences
- Division I athletic events
- Bradley employees help countless nonprofits with talent, time and money