How do you bring in great students? By creating great partnerships with local schools. Bradley and Illinois Central College have teamed up to allow ICC students with two-year degrees in arts, sciences or engineering science to earn their bachelor’s degrees with guaranteed admission to the university if they have greater than a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
To ease the transfer process, Bradley and ICC have also created more than 40 “2+2” agreements, which map the necessary courses for the student’s first two years at ICC and those needed for their last two years at the university.
Calling all Educators!
Earning your doctorate in education from Bradley’s newest online program may be the best decision you make for your career, especially if you’re interested in higher education administration:
- Learn the latest knowledge and best practices in ethics, finances, leadership, policy and technology.
- Use your degree in many fields.
- Work closely with Bradley faculty mentors no matter where you live or work.
- Finish the degree in as few as seven semesters.
- Complete a research-based project at your workplace instead of a purely academic dissertation.
Interested? Visit onlinedegrees.bradley.edu for information.