A stockless office supply process has been implemented. Elimination of the in-house inventory provides savings to the University as office supplies are purchased on an as-needed basis by the individual departments on campus. Departments have the choice of using a variety of vendors for their supply needs. Many of the vendors offer discounts and various options for payment. Bradley is currently set up with Staples and Office Depot for online ordering, desk-top next day delivery and direct bill. Bradley has hundreds of “contract” items established with Staples and Office Depot for which substantial discounts are given. Contact Shelly at ext. 3945 to get set up on Staples or Office Depot.
Bradley continues to carry the “stock items” listed below. For stock items send an email to Jayne Dant with item and account number. Allow a day or two for delivery. Current pricing includes:
- #113E 9 x 12 white envelope (opened) - $.21/each
- Laser BU mailing labels - $.39/sheet-6/sheet
- Laser BU name tags - $.36/sheet-8/sheet
- #101E generic BU envelopes - $
- #101L generic BU Letterhead - $
- #112N generic BU note cards with envelope - $43.20/100
- #101W generic BU window envelopes - $
- Time cards - $4.50/pk-100/pkg
- BU hexagon pencils - $.21/ea
- BU round pencils - $.15/ea
All prices are subject to change, especially the paper products.