Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts - Affiliate Instructor, Photography
The Bradley University Art and Design Department, situated within the Slane College of Communication and Fine Arts, seeks applications for affiliate teaching faculty in the area of Photography for the 2021-22 academic year, and potentially, beyond. We are currently planning for a F2F Fall 2021 semester.
Preferred candidates will have:
- a terminal degree (MFA) in the field
- technical skills to be able to teach introductory and intermediate classes including basic black and white and basic digital photography
- proficiency in digital imaging software including Adobe CC Lightroom and Photoshop
- experience with 35mm, medium and large format cameras
- the ability to teach hybrid-style courses utilizing an online course management system
- a deep understanding of photographic history and theory
- teaching experience
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one pdf (emailed to email@example.com): a letter of application addressing the position qualifications, a digital portfolio with 10-15 images representing your creative production; current artist resume or curriculum vitae; and complete contact information for the candidate.
For additional information about the Slane College of Communication and Fine Arts and the Department of Art and Design visit: www.bradley.edu/academic/colleges/cfa/ and www.bradley.edu/academic/departments/art/
Bradley University is a top-ranked, private university in Peoria, Illinois, offering nearly 6,000 undergraduate and graduate students the opportunities, choices and resources of a larger university and the personal attention and exceptional learning experience of a smaller university. Bradley offers a comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate academic programs in business, communications, education, engineering, fine arts, health sciences, liberal arts and sciences, and technology. The University is located on an 85-acre campus in the largest metropolitan area in central Illinois.
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.