Fraternity And Sorority Services

This information applies to the fraternities and sororities that have a Communication Services Agreement with Bradley University.

Bradley University has worked with the Greek houses to extend campus phone, Internet and cable TV services to most of the houses. Each house is responsible for obtaining their own internal wiring for connecting with Bradley's underground cables. These cables have been run to the outside of each building and serve as conduits for communications services. In order for all system parts to work well together, certain standards and terms have been established. Details of those plans and contracts follow. If you're a Greek chapter officer, you may need to read all the standards and terms. If you just want to know what's available and what it costs, skim these materials.

There are two documents on this page. The first is a Cabling Guidelines and Standards document. This document explains in detail the requirements for the internal wiring, space necessary, electrical needs, and other requirements to be connected. We recommend you show this to any contractors who may be working in your house and require that they meet these guidelines.

The second document is the Services Agreement. This is the updated contract now being offered by Bradley. The contract is between Bradley and each individual house, and it is in three parts (telephone, Internet, and cable TV). Each part is optional, so that you can choose to have cable TV and phone, but not Internet (or any other combination). You will need Microsoft Word or a capable translator to view these documents.