Residence Hall Services

*Includes the Delta Tau Delta and Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity Houses

We offer the following services to students in the Residence Halls:

  1. With the wide use of individual cell phones, Bradley University does not provide phones in individual rooms. However, this service can be provided at an additional yearly cost. Call the Communications and Engineering Services Office, x2788, or visit the office (226 Jobst Hall) to arrange for this additional service.
  2. There are phones located on each floor of the residence halls.