Advising Prep / Pre-Advising
Peer Mentors and Student Aides are available during advising and registration times to help students with the following registration-related topics:
- u.Achieve degree audits,
- navigating the Schedule of Classes and Undergraduate Catalog,
- long-term academic planning,
- creating schedule options for students to take to advising appointments
When Peer Mentors/Student Aides are scheduled for office hours, if they are not in a meeting, they will be available for drop-in assistance. We strongly recommend booking an appointment in order to guarantee you will be able to meet with a Peer Mentor/Student Aide. Their schedules can be viewed and appointments can be booked online following the instructions below.
- Login to Navigate (bradley.campus.eab.com).
- Click “Get Assistance”.
- Select “Student Aides”.
- From the next dropdown, select “Advising/Registration Support”.
- From the next dropdown, select the specific topic you’d like to discuss with the Student Aide. Click “Next.”
- Select “Academic Success Center” from the location field dropdown.
- If you have a preferred staff member, you may select them here or leave it blank with “Any Staff” to find the first available appointment. Click “Next.”
- Be sure to click all the way through to confirm the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive this email, your appointment is not confirmed.