Part-time Employment Expo
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In-Person in Renaissance Coliseum
Open to all Bradley students who are seeking paid, part-time jobs and internships. Employers will feature on-campus and off-campus jobs that students can work throughout the year. On-campus job opportunities are very competitive and limited, so students are encouraged to consider off-campus employers as well. The Student Payroll Office, Financial Services Office and International Student Services Office will be present during the fair to answer questions regarding work study status, and visa information.
How should you prepare for this job fair?
- Log in to Bradley netWORK to research the on-campus and off-campus positions and employers, click the “OCI and Job Listings” button on the left then click + Add Filter, type in Find Jobs by Fair, select Part-Time Employment Expo.
- Have a basic understanding of your availability and class schedule before attending the fair.
- Prepare a resume and bring several copies.
- To make a good first impression, do not wear jeans or t-shirts. Business casual is ideal, but formal suits are not expected for this fair.
- Consider off-campus employers. Many off-campus employers can be reached by using CityLink bus routes.
- After speaking with an employer, be sure to follow-up and say, “thank you”. Send an email or connect with them on LinkedIn.
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor to discuss part-time job search strategies.
- If you require any special accommodations, please 309-677-2510.