Transfer Orientation Events Registration
- You must submit your enrollment deposit before registering for orientation events
- For students entering in the spring, we have two separate on-campus events that are part of the transfer student experience
- We strongly encourage you to make arrangements to attend each event
- You will need to register for each event in a separate form below
- Please use the e-mail address you used to submit your application when registering for Orientation events
- Review the Guest policies if you plan on bringing guests to orientation programming
We understand that students often like to be accompanied to campus for orientation programs, and we appreciate the support that friends, relatives and others provide to our students. As such, students are permitted to bring guests to the events. Please make sure you indicate how many on the registration page(s).
No separate program is provided for guests and the following rules apply with each separate program. Please make sure you indicate how many on the registration page(s) and any dietary needs when relevant.
- During the Transfer Registration Day program in November guests will not be allowed in the registration room.
- Guests attending the Transfer Student Orientation in January with their student will be charged $10 each for the meal that is served.