Transfer Orientation Events Registration
- You must submit your enrollment deposit before registering for orientation events
- For students entering in the spring of 2022, we will have a Registration Day program in November and a Transfer Student Orientation program in January that are part of the transfer student experience.
- We strongly encourage you to make arrangements to attend each event
- You will need to register for each event in a separate form below
- Please use the e-mail address you used to submit your application when registering for Orientation events
We understand that students often like to be accompanied for orientation programs, and we appreciate the support that friends, relatives and others provide to our students. The Transfer Registration Day program in November is being held virtually. We are offering an in-person program that one parent/guest/supporter can attend with you. While conditions in the state are improving, our 2021 Orientation policy for first-year students and now transfer students is that we are able to allow one guest/supporter to attend the program with you. Lunch is included in the program so the guest fee is $10 and can be paid prior by calling us at 309-677-2420 or onsite. Cash or check is preferred but we will accept credit card payments as well.
Transfer Registration Day
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Remote Program (Zoom)
2 pm - 4 pmRegister Now
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
12 - 3 pm