We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through the logistics of moving Bradley courses online. You are receiving this email because you have not yet filled out the Technology Survey sent to you in the last two weeks. We have built this survey to better understand your needs during this unusual time; specifically, whether or not you may have access to internet and a personal computer. Bradley wants to do all it can to assist with your computing needs, but we need to hear from you first.
If you are in need of internet access, many internet service providers have offered free access for a limited time. Please see the links below and check with your local providers for offers.
- Internet Essentials: offering free internet for 2 months to low-income families
- Comcast: Xfinity hot-spots are free to the public during this time
- Charter Free Internet: offering free internet for 2 months
- AT&T COVID-19 response: offering open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers and $10/month plans to low-income families
- Verizon COVID-19 response: no special offers but following the FCC agreement.
- Sprint COVID-19 response: following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge (I expect others will follow).
- T-Mobile COVID-19 response: following the FCC agreement, plus offering unlimited data to existing customers and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge (I expect others will follow).
–Sent to Students on 03/24/2020
Share this story