Student Worker Salary
Thank you for being a Student Worker at Bradley University and for your patience as we have sorted out a payroll process for the remainder of the semester. We know you depend on your paycheck and we are committed to doing what is right and fair for you regarding payroll.
- IF you ARE currently working remotely or have approval to continue your on-campus job -
- you will be paid for hours you are actually working
- OR you will be paid for a combination of hours actually worked and hours your supervisor anticipates you would have worked as if COVID-19 had not happened (whichever is greater)
- Please continue to communicate with your supervisor regarding work expectations
- IF you ARE NOT currently working remotely or on-campus -
- you will be paid based on the number of hours your supervisor anticipated you working for the remainder of the semester as if COVID-19 had not happened.
- If your supervisor has offered remote work, but you have declined to participate, you will not be eligible to be paid.
You WILL BE PAID for hours worked and/or anticipated to work at two-week intervals through the pay periods, ending May 16, 2020.
All questions regarding payroll, work expectations, and summer employment should be directed to your immediate supervisor.
–Sent to Students on 04/08/2020
Share this story