COVID-19 Guidelines for New Academic Year
As we move into the fall semester, Bradley’s COVID-19 website has been updated to meet the current guidelines of the CDC and to be reflective of current campus guidelines. Of particular note are:
- Bradley’s vaccination requirement, as announced in September 2021, remains in effect.
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 should contact their supervisor to make appropriate arrangements to be away from campus. Employees no longer need to fill out the self-report form. Employees who test positive for COVID-19 will follow the sick leave policies outlined in the relevant handbooks found on the Human Resources website.
- Students who test positive for COVID-19 must contact Health Services to receive information on isolation and for instructors to be notified of missing class. Health Services will provide COVID-19 tests for those students who exhibit symptoms. Call 309-677-2700 to schedule an appointment (M-F - 8:00-4:30).
- Students are expected to be in class unless they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test from Health Services.
- Bradley University, in accordance with CDC guidelines, will no longer conduct contact tracing for students who test positive and, thus, no students or employees will be quarantined.
- Please be respectful to those who choose to wear a mask or ask you to wear a mask in offices, classrooms, or private spaces. N95 masks are available at the Markin Center control desk, Student Center info desk, Bradley Health Services, Bradley Bookstore, and the library.
We continue to monitor guidance from the CDC, IDPH, and other governing agencies regarding campus operations related to COVID-19.
Share this story