Markin Locker Clean Out
Thank you for your patience as the university has been working to determine the safest and most efficient process for you to access belongings in your rented locker. We have been able to secure times and staff during the week of May 4- May 8. We will have staff available from 1 PM-3 PM, Monday through Friday and 6 PM-8 PM on May 5 and May 6. Since the number of individuals that can be present is limited, individuals will need to sign up for a time slot through Sign-up Genius at the link here - Sign up.
For the health and safety of our staff and you, please read through the list below regarding cleanout procedures before signing up for a time slot.
- Prior to entering Markin, individuals must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Individuals who do not have a mask will not be granted access to Markin.
- Individuals must have their own bag for their items. We will not be allowed to provide these to anyone.
- Individuals will need to bring their own disinfectant.
- Access will be granted during each time slot for one (1) individual to enter the men’s locker room and one (1) individual to enter the women’s locker room. Access will be limited to the locker rooms only.
- Individuals will have approximately 10 minutes to clear their locker in order to provide an opportunity for everyone.
Not able to pick up during this week?
If you are not able to pick up your items during these days and will not be back on campus after June 1, please email email@example.com and we will coordinate a specific time to connect with you virtually to bag the items in your locker. We will then mail the items to your permanent address. Please note we will not be able to mail any items that are liquid such as body wash/shampoo or any items that are in powder form such as protein powder.
Thank you again for your continued patience and be well!
–Sent to Markin Center Users on 05/01/2020
Share this story