Housing Assignments Letter
Residential Living & Student Conduct
Your housing assignment and roommate information is now available here.
Prior to viewing your assignment, you will be asked to fill out your emergency contact information. ALL of this emergency information must be completed prior to viewing your assignment. Log into Webster, (webster.bradley.edu) click on the “personal info” link at the top of the page and select “Update Emergency Info” link in the middle of the page. You must fill out ALL of these fields to view your housing assignment.
We are unable to make any changes to your room and roommate assignment. Every effort has been made on meeting preferences and these decisions are based on availability and incoming students’ housing deposit date.
There are several resources we encourage you to use as you finalize your packing and travel to Bradley University:
- Many of your questions can be answered at bradley.edu/housing
- Room sketches, measurements, and virtual tours of the halls can be found at bradley.edu/campuslife/reslife/housing/
- Packing checklists can be found at bradley.edu/campuslife/reslife/resources/packing-list/
- Refrigerator and microwave rentals can be done at www.campusfridges.com
- View bradley.edu/map for travel and traffic notifications to campus. There is construction along the corridors into the Peoria area.
- Review the Return to Student Life webpage to find information on student expectations, housing, dining, student organization and other components of the Bradley Experience at bradley.edu/sites/coronavirus/student-life/
In order to prioritize the health and safety of our students and families, we are limiting the number of students allowed in each building at all times by adjusting the move-in days and process to spread out arrivals. Move-in for incoming students will begin on Friday, August 21st. You must sign up for a move-in appointment using a link to SignUpGenius sent in a follow-up email. SignUpGenius allows you to edit your appointment if your travel plans change. Please sign up before August 14th to confirm your arrival date. If you need to set-up a potential alternate move-in arrangement, please fill out this FORM.
You should plan to return to campus August 21-25, 2020. If you are returning to the residence halls as a part of Orientation, International Student and Scholar Services or an athletic team, please follow their plans and arrangements.
At the time of your check-in, you will be required to pay the $20 Residence Hall Association Activity fee. Payment can either be made by cash (exact amount, no change will be available) or check (made out to the RHA) and must be paid prior to receiving your room key.
For questions regarding the meal plan, please visit bradley.edu/sites/quickcard/meal-plans/. You can make changes to your meal plan within your account at mybu.bradley.edu between August 21st and September 4th. All students begin with a 9-per-week meal plan.
Honor's Floor Students:
Due to the overwhelming number of requests for placement onto the Honor's Floors, we are unable to fulfill all of these requests. Placement to the floor was based off of the housing deposit date. We apologize and simply cannot place any more students on this floor. We appreciate your understanding.
We look forward to having you on campus!
–Sent to all Residence Hall and SAC residence 08/10/2020
Share this story