Quick Card Office
Swords Hall 103
(309) 677-3463

Office Hours :
Monday - Friday
8:00a.m - 5:00p.m

Meal Plan Overview

Bradley offers several choices of meal plans for the 2020 – 2021 academic year for Residential students, Commuter/Non-Residential students and Faculty and Staff. For more detailed information please see the appropriate links on the left of this page.

Residential (formerly On-Campus) - Students living in the dorms (Williams, Geisert, UHall, Harper, Wycoff, Heitz, Elmwood, Wendle, and Lovelace) are required to carry a full meal plan at a cost of $2140 per semester. It is set up automatically and billed with the room and board charges on the student’s tuition bill. Four full meal plans are available: All Access (unlimited), 120 Block per semester, 14 per week, and 9 per week. For detailed information select the Residential link.

Meal Plan Changes -  Residential students can make a meal plan change beginning move in weekend through the first full week of classes each semester. Meal plan changes can only be made online. Log into myBU.bradley.edu, on the my info tab, view your current meal plan and check the meal plan you wish to have. Please allow one business day for the new plan to upload.

Commuter/Non-Residential (formerly Off-Campus) - Students living in College Hall, SAC, St. James, 1400 Fredonia, any Fraternity or Sorority, as well as Commuters may purchase any Residential plan, the 50 Block Plan or BU Bucks.  For detailed information select the Commuter/Non-Residential link or the Residential link.

Faculty and Staff have the option to purchase BU Bucks (plus tax) or any meal plan (plus tax) to be used at any dining location on campus.  For more information select the Faculty/Staff link.

Any comments or suggestions about Meal Plans may be directed to BradleyDining.com or by calling 309-677-3210.

BU Bucks, Dining Dollars, and QuickCash accounts are covered by the Family Education Rights Privacy Act – the University can only release account information to the student. If a parent or guardian needs balance or spending information, please contact your student.