The Office of Sponsored Programs
- SPRING DEADLINE for BRADLEY INTERNAL GRANT PROGRAMS, Friday, March 13, 2015.
- The Annual OSP Grant-Seekers and Award Recipients Reception will be held on Wednesday, April 15th, at 4:30 p.m. Invitations and more information will be available after the winter break.
- The 2015 Bradley University Exposition of Student Scholarship will be held on Wednesday, April 15th and Thursday, April 16th, in the Renaissance Coliseum. More information will be available soon through the CTEL Expo website: http://www.bradley.edu/academic/cio/ctel/expo/
- Student Registration for 2015 Bradley University Exposition for Student Scholarship Deadline: Friday, March 13th.
- Abstract and Photo Consent for 2015 Bradley University Exposition Student Scholarship Deadline: Friday, April 3rd.
- Masi-- International Scholars award deadline : Friday, April 3rd.
Mission and Purpose of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
The Office of Sponsored Programs supports Bradley faculty and administrators in the pre-award
processes of seeking and securing external funds to support their research, scholarship, and creative work, to
enhance their curricular activities and pedagogy, promote their professional development, and in other ways
support the mission, vision, and strategic plan for Bradley University.
The Office of Sponsored Programs seeks to meet its mission by addressing the following goals:
1. To increase the number and dollar amount of sponsored programs requests submitted to external funders
by members of Bradley’s faculty and administration each year; and
2. To increase the number and dollar amount of funding notifications received by Bradley University each
year to support the sponsored programs activities of Bradley faculty and administration.