The Office of Sponsored Programs
- The 2015 Bradley University Exposition of Student SCHOLARSHIP will be held on Wednesday, April 15th and Thursday, April 16th, in the Renaissance Coliseum. More information will be available soon through the CTEL Expo website: http://www.bradley.edu/academic/cio/ctel/expo/
- Abstract and Photo Consent for 2015 Bradley University Exposition Student Scholarship Deadline: Friday, April 3rd.
- Masi-- International Scholars award deadline : Friday, April 3rd.
- OSP 2-day Advanced Proposal Workshop – Monday and Tuesday, June 1-2nd
Mission and Purpose of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
The Office of Sponsored program support Bradley faculty and administrators in the pre-award
processes of seeking and securing external funds to support their research, Scholarship , and creative work, to
enhance their curricular activities and pedagogy, promote their professional development, and in other ways
support the mission, vision, and strategic plan for Bradley University.
The Office of Sponsored program seeks to meet its mission by addressing the following goals:
1. To increase the number and dollar amount of sponsored programs requests submitted to external funders
by members of Bradley’s faculty and administration each year; and
2. To increase the number and dollar amount of funding notifications received by Bradley University each
year to support the sponsored programs activities of Bradley faculty and administration.