The Center for Cybersecurity helps coordinate and catalog Bradley University’s research on various cybersecurity-related topics, such as behavioral security research, ethics, privacy, and anonymity.
Current research that falls under the scope of the Center for Cybersecurity consist of:
- Security assessment methodology, performance, and findings
- Use of technology to enhance security, privacy, and anonymity
- Development of pedagogy for cybersecurity education
- Examining laws related to security, privacy, and anonymity
- Development of a best practices guide for cybersecurity