Coronavirus Information: Bradley plans to resume on-campus classes in fall, summer classes will be online. More Information »

Complaint Resolution

Federal regulations require institutions of higher education to publish contact information for use by students and other parties in filing concerns or complaints. Information about resolving complaints about programs and services at Bradley University are provided below.

Resolving a Complaint at the University Level

Undergraduate students should consult the University Student Grievance Policy in the Undergraduate Catalog.

Graduate students should consult the University Student Grievance Policy section on the Academic Regulations page in the Graduate Catalog.

Additional Contacts

Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Swords Hall 205
(309) 677-3152

Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Sisson Hall 100
(309) 677-3140

Complaints Not Resolved at the University Level

Students may also address any concern or complaint regarding any program or service of Bradley University to the Illinois Board of Higher Education, the state agency responsible for oversight of colleges and universities, or to the Higher Learning Commission, the regional entity that accredits Bradley University. Please note that the staff of either agency may refer any person communicating a concern or complaint not yet communicated to the appropriate unit at Bradley University back to Bradley University.

Students enrolled in a distance education program of Bradley University but residing in a state other than Illinois may also contact the agency in their state responsible for oversight of colleges and universities. For a list of those contacts by state, please consult the State Authorization Network.