Choosing a Health Profession
Choosing a health profession that is a good fit for you means thinking about things like
- How long do you want to be in school?
- How strong are you in the sciences?
- Do you like to be hands-on with patients, or do you prefer to be more “behind the scenes”?
- How comfortable are you with the “messy” side of medicine (bodily fluids, invasive procedures, etc.)?
- Do you want to specialize or prefer the variety of a more generalized profession?
- Do you see yourself as the leader or having a more defined role on the healthcare team?
These Bradley University majors prepare students for direct entry into the healthcare workforce upon graduation and licensing:
For health careers that will require continuing your education and training beyond your Bradley degree, you can choose from a variety of Bradley majors and experiences to personalize your preparation (see links to the right). If you don’t see the health career you are looking for on this list, just ask!