MSA Program FAQs
Do I need to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting in order to get an MSA?
No, although students with non-accounting undergraduate degrees may need to complete prerequisite accounting courses before taking graduate-level courses. For a complete listing of required prerequisite or foundational courses, please view the MSA page in the graduate school catalog.
How can I apply?
Begin an online application on the Graduate School website. To be considered for the MSA program, candidates must submit the following materials with their completed application:
- Essay responses
- Non-refundable application fee of $40 ($50 for international applicants)
- Official transcript(s) from degree-granting institutions
- Two current letters of recommendation
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) exam results
- Current resume
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) results (if your native language is not English)
Additional application details are included on the MSA page of the graduate school catalog. The integrated 3:2 MSA program follows a separate application process and requires current enrollment in the undergraduate accounting program at Bradley University.