Due to the competitive nature of the University’s neuroscience program, enrollment in the minor is limited to the addition of eight sophomore students each year. To enhance the interdisciplinary spirit of the program, majors from across the University are encouraged to apply.
Please note the following requirements to be considered for acceptance.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Prior completion of Brain and Behavior (PSY 201) with a grade of B or better
- An overall GPA of 3.4 or better
- Sophomore standing, including the completion of at least 24 credit hours at Bradley
- Submit your application package by the September 23 deadline.
- A completed application form
- A personal statement detailing your interest in neuroscience, including a description of how access to the minor will advance your professional and postgraduate interests
Notification of acceptance into the program will be made by October 14. At that time, you will be assigned a minor adviser who will assist you in the completion of all necessary paperwork to add the minor to your program of study prior to registering for spring semester.
If you are interested in submitting an application for enrollment, please contact your primary major adviser. Any questions about the program or the application process may be directed to the program’s co-directors, Dr. Craig Cady and Dr. Lane Beckes.