Associate Director, Academic Success Center
Ph.D., Higher Education Administration, Illinois State University
M.A., Learning Disabilities, Bradley University
B.S., Educable Mentally Handicapped and Social-Emotional Disorders, Bradley University
Susan is the Associate Director of the Academic Success Center and is an academic advisor for Academic Exploration Program majors and pre-college programs. She is responsible for the administration of the University Programs for academic exploration majors and collaborates on student success initiatives in the Academic Success Center. She is an instructor for AEP 100, AEP 115, and EHS 120.
- Visit Susan's scheduling page
- Select the appropriate Service.
- Click "Find Available Time"
- Click the date/time that works best for you.
- Confirm appointment details and add any relevant comments to help prepare.
- Click "Schedule." You will receive a confirmation email.