Ready for Business! We provide our students with a comprehensive foundation, grounded in experiential programs, delivered by faculty who are scholars and professionals, in order to ready them for the accounting profession and business.
We value our:
- Private university tradition of close interaction between students and faculty.
- Faculty’s commitment to both ongoing curricular improvement and scholarship.
- Dedication to the ethics of our profession as well as the academic community.
- Collegial, inclusive, and supportive culture.
- Professional engagement that enhances teaching and scholarship, contributes to the accounting profession, and furthers students’ development.
- Relationships with Alumni as well as with community, business, and governmental professionals.