Business and Engineering Convergence Center 2269
Ph.D., Structural Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology
M.S., Civil Engineering, Rutgers University
B.S., Construction Engineering, The American University in Cairo
- CE150 (Mechanics I- Statics)
- CE250 (Mechanics II-Dynamics)
- CE270 (Mechanics of Materials)
- CE359 (Structural Analysis)
- CE422 (Design of Steel Structures)
- CE 562 (Advanced Steel Design)
- Cracking of Bridge Approach Slabs
- Soil-Structure Interaction in Integral Abutment Bridges
- Buckling of Piles
- Build-up of Soil Pressure behind integral abutments
- Design of Beam columns in Steel Frames
- Composite Construction
- High performance steel (HPS) girders in bridges
- ASCE Student Chapter, Faculty Advisor.
- Member, Bridge-Pal Committee.
- Member, The Graduate Program Committee.
- Member, Teaching Excellence Committee.