Department Chair and Associate Professor
Bradley Hall 185
Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Cincinnati
B.S., Computer Science and Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Dr. Yun E. Wang is currently the Department Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems (CS&IS) at Bradley University. She joined Bradley University in August 2011. She received her Ph.D. degree in computer science and engineering in 2008 at the University of Cincinnati, Ohio. She received a B.S. degree in computer science and engineering in 2001 at Wuhan University, Hubei, China.
Courses to be taught at Bradley University
- CS 101 - Introduction to Programming
- CS 102 - Data Structures
- CS 220 - Computer Architecture
- CS 330 - Net-Centric Computing
- CS 490/491 - Capstone Project I & II
- CIS 430/530 - Information Technology Infrastructure
- CIS 433/533 - Mobile and Wireless Networks
- CIS 435/535 - Computer Networks and System Security
- CS 520 - Advanced Computer Architecture
- CS 635 - Data Communications and Networks
Courses taught before joining Bradley University
- Operation Systems, Data Structure, Algorithms, Data Communication and Networking, Wireless Networks, Topic paper, Independent Study, etc.
Dr. Yun Wang’s research interests include network modeling and analysis, performance evaluation and optimization, wireless local area networks, wireless sensor networks, wireless mesh networks, and mobile computing. She has published more than four dozen journal and proceedings papers in her field.
- LAS Executive Committee (2022 - )
- Chair of Faculty Search Committee (2021 - 2022)
- Graduate Coordinator (2021 - 2022)
- Tenure, Promotion, and Renewal (TPR) Committee Chair/Member (2016 - )