Concentration in Web Technologies & Systems
The graduate concentration in web technologies and systems advances your career in design and development of web-based software systems.
Preparing You For Success
The web technologies and systems concentration, available for both computer science and computer information systems degrees, strengthens your understanding of web servers and protocols, as well as web-based systems and services in different computing platforms. Courses cover web development, applications and operating systems.
Making your Mark
Web technologies and systems concentrations are valuable in many technical settings. Recent graduates have found careers in web design and programming in computing platforms such as Enterprise Computing in Java, Asp.net in C# and data analytics in Python.
Required Course - 3 hrs.
- CS 531: Web Development Technologies - 3 hrs.
Elective Courses (choose two) - 6 hrs.
- CS 520: Advanced Computer Architecture - 3 hrs.
- CS 532: Advanced Java Computing - 3 hrs.
- CIS 545: Integrative Programming and Technology - 3 hrs.
- CS 593: Software Engineering of Web-Based Applications - 3 hrs.
- CS 625: Operating Systems Design - 3 hrs.
- CS 635: Data Communications and Networks - 3 hrs.