Part-Time Affiliate Instructor
M.S., Management Information Systems, DePaul University
B.S., Industrial Administration, Finance/Accounting, Iowa State University
Over 30 years experience as a CPA specializing in accounting and financial statement preparation; payroll processing and taxes; corporate and individual tax planning and preparation; financial analysis and consulting; and software selection and implementation.
Prior to founding Ramsay & Associates PC, Wendi worked for small and large companies as Accounting Manager, Director of Financial Reporting and Planning and most recently Chief Financial Officer. Wendi’s industry experience includes professional services, biotech, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing. She has worked with both mature and start-up firms.
Recent projects include:
- Working with a start-up company to select, implement, and develop their accounting and financial reporting infrastructure
- Enabling a company to raise capital by preparing sound financial statements and projections
- Developing a methodology including tax ramifications for making “maintain” versus “replace” decisions on their assets
As a corporate executive and entrepreneur, Wendi knows what it takes to build a business, manage cash flow, and create profitable and sustainable growth.
- ENT 384-01
Licensures & Certifications
- Licensed CPA, State of Illinois
- Enrolled Agent, Department of Treasury
- QuickBooks Pro Certified