The business analytics minor helps you understand the growing volume, variety and velocity of data for business organizations. You will get hands-on experience with data, text and visual analytics. You will learn to understand the results of an analysis in order to strategize and take appropriate organizational actions to further the interests of the firm. The minor, open to all students, is an excellent way to add knowledge and skills to make you more attractive to employers if you’re considering a career in business.
- MIS 173: Introduction to Business Analytics - 3 hrs.
- MIS 272: Business Analytics Software and Applications I - 3 hrs.
- MIS 374: Database Management and Administration - 3 hrs.
- MIS 471: Business Analytics Software and Applications II - 3 hrs.
- MIS 473: Business Analytics Software and Applications III - 3 hrs.