The cybersecurity minor exposes you to the growing number of data driven organizations and their need to protect their most valuable asset. You learn about network design in terms of security, information security processes and the technical and non-technical cybersecurity skills required to manage an organization’s information systems. The minor, open to all students, is beneficial if you’re considering a career in auditing or any data driven profession.
Required Courses - 9 hrs.
- MIS 173: Introduction to Business Analytics - 3 hrs.
- MIS 272: Business Analytics Software and Applications I - 3 hrs.
- MIS 373: Applied Networking - 3 hrs.
- MIS 379: Information Systems Security - 3 hrs.
- MIS 383: Advanced Ethical Hacking - 3 hrs.