The cybersecurity minor exposes you to the growing number of data driven organizations and their need to protect their most valuable asset.
Taking Your Future Forward
As a Bradley student in this program, you’ll learn about network design in terms of security, information security processes, and the technical and non-technical cybersecurity skills required to manage an organization’s information systems. With this minor open to all students, it serves as the perfect entry point to the fast-growing world of cybersecurity.
Required Courses - 12 hrs.
- MIS 173: Introduction to Business Analytics - 3 hrs.
- MIS 373: Applied Networking - 3 hrs.
- MIS 379: Information Systems Security - 3 hrs.
- MIS 483: Advanced Ethical Hacking - 3 hrs.
Elective Courses - 3 hrs.
- CIS 230: Introduction to Computer Forensics - 3 hrs.
- CIS 415: Applied Cryptography - 3 hrs.
- CIS 435: Computer Networks and System Security - 3 hrs.
- CIS 495: Software and Web Applications Security - 3 hrs.
- Course approved by the Department Chair - 3 hrs.