Mission and Program Learning Outcomes
The Mission of the Bradley Hospitality Management Program is: To Empower Students to Lead the Hospitality Industry with Passion and Excellence.
To achieve this mission, it is our goal that students graduating from the Hospitality Management program at BU will demonstrate leadership skills by having the following:
- Knowledge of the industry,
- Leadership skills,
- Innovation, and
- A sense of community
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
The following are a list of the expected outcomes we desire for our graduates; thus, these are the learning objectives that guide our teaching and course objectives. The learning objectives support the program, department, college and university missions, in that they are designed to develop leaders that are innovative and have a sense of community.
- PLO #1: The graduate will have and utilize current industry information, including business acumen.
- PLO #2: The graduate will have and utilize leadership skills.
- PLO #3: The graduate will have and utilize innovation and business management skills.
- PLO #4: The graduate will contribute to the well-being of their community.