The 18-hour game production minor, which is open to computer science and computer information systems majors, shows you how your technical skills apply to game development. Courses focus on processes and tools used in the industry, as well as user-centered design principles.
Required Courses - 12 hrs.
- IM 113: Introduction to Interactive Media ‐ 3 hrs.
- IM 289: Game Production I - 3 hrs.
- IM 389: Game Production II - 3 hrs.
- IM 459: Computer Game Capstone Project - 3 hrs.
- IM 489: Advanced Game Capstone - 6 hrs.