Procter & Gamble Distributing Company Sales Scholarship Application
This $1,000 (approximate value) scholarship will be awarded to one student interested in a professional selling career. The winner must attend Bradley University during the following Fall semester in order to receive the award.
The winner of the scholarship will be determined by the BU Marketing faculty using the following criteria:
- Marketing major.
- Junior or senior standing.
- Have completed or currently enrolled in at least six hours of marketing courses.
- Overall grade point average of 3.00 or higher in marketing courses.
- Interested in a career in professional sales.
- To meet this requirement, students must complete this application form and a one- page (single spaced) report on their activities, experiences, coursework, involvement in student and professional organizations, etc. illustrating their interest in a professional selling career.