The professional sales minor, open to all students outside the marketing department, introduces you to communication tools valuable to a career in sales. Courses give you a foundation in sales, marketing and management skills. The minor is valuable to business and communication majors.
Required Courses - 15 hrs.
- MTG 304: Professional Selling - 3 hrs.
- MTG 315: Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 384: Sales Management - 3 hrs.
- MTG 404: Advanced Professional Selling - 3 hrs.
- Choose one from the following: MTG 346, 350 (recommended), 360, 381, 388, or 393 - 3 hrs.