Westlake Hall 334
Ph.D., Nova Southeastern University
MSPT, Washington University of St. Louis
Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
Dr. Kelly earned his professional degree, MSPT, from Washington University in St. Louis. He then achieved recognition as a board-certified clinical specialist for his expertise in orthopaedic clinical care. Dr. Kelly earned his PhD in physical therapy, from Nova Southeastern University in 2017.
- HS 350 Ethics of Healthcare
- HS 480 Motion Analysis
- PT 636Musculoskeletal PhysicalTherapy I
- PT 686Supervised Research I
- PT 700Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy II
- PT 716Supervised Research II
- PT 761Dry Needling for the Lower Quarter
- PT 762Dry Needling for the Upper Quarter
- PT 766 Supervised Research III
- PT 816Supervised Research IV
- PT 830Differential Diagnosis
Dr. Kelly has authored or co-authored a number of peer reviewed publications in highly indexed rehabilitative journals. His research focuses on the effects of specific therapeutic interventions and the investigation of innovative clinical measurement tools.
Dr. Kelly serves as the Director of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency at Bradley in collaboration with OSF Rehabilitation. He further serves the department as the chair of the department curriculum committee. Additional committee responsibilities include the department’s strategic planning committee, and the college curriculum and regulations committee. Dr. Kelly also serves as a University senator for the college of EHS.
Licensures and Certifications
- Licensed Physical Therapist, Illinois
- Certified Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Specialist