Former Bradley Students

Former students who wish to re-enter Bradley University must request an application for readmission from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Those students whose work has been interrupted for one or more semesters are subject to re-evaluation for readmission. They also may be held to any change of requirements that may have occurred during their absence. Students who have accumulated credit elsewhere during their absence are required to submit a transcript of that work. Students who were academically dismissed at Bradley must petition the Academic Review Board for reinstatement.