Standard Enrollment and Degree Verifications

Enrollment and degree verifications are now processed by the National Student Clearinghouse. Please contact them for assistance.

National Student Clearinghouse
    2300 Dulles Station Blvd.
        Suite 300
        Herndon, VA 20171
   (703) 742-4200

Special Enrollment and Degree Verifications

Enrollment and degree verifications necessitating extensive and multiple certifications (e.g. enrollment dates, accreditation status, university status, graduation date, major(s), term(s), degree(s) earned, transfer work, location verification of institution, etc.) for embassies and/or other national or international government bodies carry a $25 fee per certification letter.

Good Student Discount

Good Student Discount forms are processed by the Registrar's Office.

To have your Good Student Discount form completed, please visit our office or send it along with a Request Form For Verification pdf (please be sure to check both the GPA and Good Student Discount boxes) to


A former student may order a new undergraduate or graduate diploma using the Bradley University Diploma Replacement Form. The student must sign the form and mail it to the Registrar's Office, 1501 W Bradley Avenue, Peoria, IL 61625 with a check for $25.00 or credit card information.

Replacement diplomas are signed by the current President and Chairman of the Board and have the Bradley University seal. If you want the diploma or a copy of your diploma to be signed by the Registrar and notarized, please add a statement to that effect somewhere on the form. The fee to certify a diploma or transcript is $7.00.

If you want the diploma to also include an Apostille, you must include a separate letter addressed to the Illinois Secretary of State requesting an Apostille on the document (diploma, transcript or both), stating to which country the Apostille will be sent. Also include a check or money order made payable to the Illinois Secretary of State including $2.00 for each document needing an Apostille. Include a self-addressed, postage paid envelope with your request to the Secretary of State so that they may mail the form directly to you or your representative.

Please refer to Illinois Secretary of State and choose Departments, Index, Notary Services and Certify Documents for Foreign Use (I 213) to fill out the Illinois Secretary of State application for an Apostille.