The Bradley Payroll department is offering alternatives to receiving paper checks. One of these alternatives is the Wisely Pay card, a reloadable Visa® prepaid pay card.
How to opt in:
- Employees who currently receive a paper check will receive a packet and a consent form. All disclosure information is in your packet.
- Fill out the form to opt into the Wisely Pay card and return to the Payroll Office.
- Activate your card.
- Download the mobile app to access your account and funds anytime, anywhere!
Features of the Wisely Pay card:
- Receive your funds up to 2 days before your pay date.
- Cost savings with no minimal balance, no overdraft fees and no charge for direct deposit for funds from different sources of income (other jobs, tax returns, government benefits).
- Shop and pay bills in stores, by phone or online, everywhere Visa is accepted. Add to a mobile wallet to pay with a single touch. Compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®.
- Surcharge-free ATM access at over 80,000 locations nationwide, 120,000 over-the-counter bank locations or ability to get cash back at the register when making a purchase at major retail locations nationwide.
- Savings tools to help employees build a rainy-day fund, with the myWisely savings envelope. Put money away to reach goals and avoid unintentional spending.
- Manage money anywhere, anytime, with myWisely. Check card balance, view transaction history, find local ATMs and more, instantly. Even order cards for other household members under one shared account.
- Safe and secure EMV chip card features available for personalized cards, combined with Visa zero-liability policy and geo-fencing technology so cardholders have protections from fraud if the card is lost or stolen. Your account is also FDIC insured.
- Companion cards, so you can order up to three extra cards for your family or trusted individuals.
- Order a personalized Wisely Pay card.
Any employee who would like to opt in to the Wisely Pay card may contact the Payroll Office.