Surplus and Scrap Property

Material or equipment that is not in use and for which no future departmental need is anticipated may be transferred to another department if there is a need or may be disposed. Before transferring or disposing of an asset, authorization must be granted by the Property Accountant at ext. 3116 in the Controller’s Office.