Outstanding Interns of the Year Announced
May 28, 2020
Bradley University’s Smith Career Center is pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 Outstanding Co-op/Intern of the Year Award.
Please help us congratulate the following students, representing all five colleges of the University:
- Brandan Bonham from the Foster College of Business -- employer was Caterpillar Inc.
- Jesus Covarrubias from the Caterpillar College of Engineering & Technology -- employer was Butler Fairman & Seufert
- Taylor Hess from the College of Education & Health Sciences -- employer was OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Adam Lange from the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences -- employer was Guardianship and Advocacy Commission
- Madison Ribordy from the Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts -- employer was RLI Corp.